Thursday, July 17, 2008

Swedish...........

I spent my whole day to study my swedish,cuz i have to take the re-exam at the end of august.The form of nouns and adjectives is one of the biggest problems to me.Swedish nouns are divided into two genders:en-words,like en buss,a buss and ett-words,like ett äpple an apple.The adjective changes according to the gender of the noun,this sounds like not a big deal,to the contrary, there are no laws or some kind of regulations to tell from the noun which gender it belongs to.So...I have to remember all the forms of all the nouns,generally speaking,one noun have four different forms to express indefinite singular,definite singular,indefinite plural,definite plural,respectively...so it's a massive amount.That's not enough,adjective changes its form according to the different genders of nouns..oh my gosh,I really don't know whether I can remember all of them.Killian just called and said hello to me,he told me that Kong Fu Panda is being shown at the cinema in Malmö,aha~I have already seen that film.I asked him when Mattias and Stina will come back,cuz i wanna invite them and Killian and Claare to come to my apartment to have a dinner with me.One of Killian and Claare is gonna leave at the end of this month,and I don't wanna miss any of them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Qin, Elder Killian is one of my greatest friends and he told me about your blog. It has been so interesting to me to hear all about you from him and then read your words. I hope everything is well. I look forward to following your progress.

Sincerely, Paige Crosland

Anonymous said...

Swedish is so cuz

Hermes said...

to Paige:
hi,Paige,thank you for dropping by my blog,my name is Hao Qin,so nice to see you.Killian is great,he is really a good people,and i also have read your blog,you are a poet,i like your posts and i will keep reading your blog :),i wanna know more about real american life..

to Cobain:
my dear brother,i miss you so much,i know that we would meet in the US in the near future.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]makelov.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Here is a fact for you. Research points that closely 90% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.