Monday, July 14, 2008

Barbecue

We spent a wonderful weekend in Kävlinge.Professor Wei gave me a phone call thursday afternoon,she invited us to attend a barbecue at her garden on friday evening.(it gets dark at 21p.m in Sweden now.)We got there at 17 o'clock and our pakistani friend Adnan took the original pakistani food for us.I didn't remember the name but it was a sort of mixture of rice and chicken and other flavorings.Barbecue chicken drumstick is my favourtite.The chicken drumsticks were cured one day before we went there,so the taste was pretty good.During cooking BBQ,we played some fun games,mini basketball,mini golf.This is my first time playing golf.It's kind of hard for me,I couldn't hit the golf ball into the hole.The second day we went to a beach not far from Professor Wei's house,it is as beautiful as the other beaches in Sweden.
Dining table & Pakistani Rice

Chicken drumsticks & Pork

No comments: