Friday, July 25, 2008

Ales stenar

We went to the small town Ystad yesterday and went to see the big stones,Ales stenar.The weather there was as beautiful as the other parts of Sweden during the summer.Ales stenar was voted by the Swedish radio-listeners as one of Sweden’s Seven Wonders,and I would say that it’s not just in name only and it’s the smaller version of the big stones in Great Britain.There were several ladybugs keeping climbing up our legs while we were sitting on the grass enjoying the beautiful scenery,so I took a picture of him.I only had one question after I had come back from the small village Kåseberga,where Ale stenar lies in, was that what meaning of Ales stenar is,can someone tell me?
Me and the beautiful beach

Two young guys

Big stones & the ladybug

@@~~

No comments: