Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Life's going on

I feel absolutely exhausted,I always wanna blog something everyday,however,I don't have many things to blog about.For past several months,I have jumped out from my bed energized at 6 o'clock.Lately,I am lucky if I can get awake by 9 o'clock and I have just been fiddling around instead of getting ready to study my swedish or do my thesis work.I have been studying swedish for about more than 4 months,but now I still can not speak a complete sentence in swedish,not to mention the communication with swedish people.Killian and Claare came to visit me yesterday,we first talked about the book of mormon and then Killian told me a good way to tell the differences on how to pronounce 'k' and 'g' with different vowels going behind them.ÅAOU are hard vowels,when they go behind 'k' and 'g','k' and 'g' pronounce just like 'kate' and 'gate',respectively.ÖÄEIY are soft vowels,when they go behind 'k' and 'g','k' and 'g' pronounce like 'ship' and '[i](phonetics,something like that)'.This is really a good key for me to study my swedish,the pronunciation is the greatest challenge to me.We plan to go to Paris for a one-week trip on 9th Aug after watching the opening ceremony on 8th Aug.I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow,so,let's call it today,good night~

No comments: