Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Paris 2:Sexy Pimpidou

We woke up nice and early today so that we could see as much as possible due to our extreme excitement.This was our second day in Paris,we decided to go to the Centre Pompidou.I had heard so much and read some descriptions about it long time ago(you know my major is architecture),Pompidou is a morden,futuristic building,and I think what drove me to the centre was more the outsitd then the inside of the building. It was close to 9 o'clock when we got in the plaza of Pompidou,just right before its opening time,cuz we just wanna give us enough time to visit it.I could only use sexy to describe it when I saw him at the first sight.Sexy pipes,sexy connections,sexy escalator... ...I remembered someone told me that different colors of the pipes show the different utilities they have,but I just didn't remember which color stands for what utility. When we got inside,we found that he was not just the looking,I didn't know how many morden arts he has,but I feasted my eyes on works by artists such as Matisse and Picasso as well as hundreds of other thought provoking pieces.
daytime and nighttime

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat ebook[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood avenues to produce an income online.