Friday, August 1, 2008

31st July 2008.1st

11 years ago we met each other at the bus stop outside our middle school after we finished the school day,acturally she was riding her bike home and I just asked her to stop and asked her name and if we could be friends,this was really a long story.We were in the same grade but different classes,I was in one, she was in three.Once I just felt kind of tired after the maths and went out of the classroom to the corridor to breathe the fresh air while she was just coming out of her classroom with a stretch,I don't know how to decribe the feeling when I saw her untill now,I just felt she was so beautiful and I was hooked,but we were very young then,so after we finished the middle school we went to the different high schools and never met each other until my third year in the university.
It's beyond belief that we met on the street and recognized each other 7 years later,she was still as beautiful as she had been.God in his wisdom knows us both very well. Before we met we were at opposite ends of the world walking through some fiery times in other pumpy relationships. While those times were tough they also prepared us both for each other.
After that day we often met each other and went to the cinema together,I often dated her to have dinner and to go to some fun places.My university was not far from her home,so if I didnt have school work to do,I would go to see her and chat with her in the evening.We talked a lot about our dreams, families,and our own experiences,discussed our different point of views on different things,more and more, I found she was such a simple girl,we had so many things in common and I believed that I had already felt in love with this girl.As a matter of fact,I had been involved with her at the first sight 11 years ago.One night I ased her if I could be her boyfriend,she just didnt answer me,but after I kissed her i knew that she had already accepted me,she was so sweet.
She is a Catholic,and it was she that taught me a lot about the church and the bible and brought me to the church to know so many new friends and helped me to get baptized eventually. It isn’t enough to say that I’ve been blessed beyond belief to have found a person with whom I am so perfectly matched.Our dear father in the heaven, thank you for sharing her with meI got a chance to go abroad after I worked about two and a half years,I just didnt wanna lose her so one day I brought her to the church,we were sitting on the stairs at doorway for the church,and I asked her if she would marry me and she was so happy to accept my proposal and I wore her the engagement ring.We got the certificate of our marriage from chinese goverment on 31st July 2007.
How time flies!We have been in Malmö for almost one year.we celebrated our first anniversary at Kronborg Castle in a small town called Helsingør in Denmark and we will fly to Paris on 9th Aug after we see the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics Games on 8th Aug and stay there for a week,Paris is her dream.

2 comments:

oylan1016 said...

congratulation!

Hermes said...

thanks my dear friend