Friday, August 1, 2008

Killian and Cleere

Killian and Cleere came to visit me the day before yesterday,we had a very good time in the afternoon,We cooked the traditional Chinese meat pie for them,it seemed they liked so much.We planed to have dinner together,but they would have a meeting at 18:15 at the church,and they as missionaries must not miss the meeting,so we changed our schedule to have it in the afternoon.They came to my apartment at 15:10 and brought a concentrated apple juice,Killian told me this was his favourite taste,and i think it's palatable as well.
I am very sad that Killian is gonna leave to Stockholm two days later. I remember when we first met on the street,he came to say hello to me and asked me if I believed in god,from then he came to visit my once a week,and told me about Book of Mormon,taught me what's the right way to do things,I am very grateful to him, I learned a lot from him,he's so devout.I know he will have a lifetime for perfect felicity!God bless him.He said he will go to Beijing definitely,I hope one day we can meet each other on the street of Beijing,I will introduce such a good guy to my family and my friends.However,I am gratified that Cleere is still here with me and soon i will have a new friend.

Cleere & Killian

No comments: