Monday, June 18, 2007

i have been sick since Tuesday. Wasn't feeling very comfortable the whole day then evening got to attend a Wedding Dinner in the hotel. I was the 1st to leave the dinner cos really feeling so sick.

In the middle of the night, the fever finally arrives and I was on Medical Leave on Wednesday. Went to our company doctor but that stupid doctor prescribe a wrong medi for me. Gosh, my eye is swollen again and the whole day I am feeling sucks.

Struggle to go back to work on Thursday & was again on M.C on Friday. The fever just couldn't bear to leave me, the feeling is really terrible manz... But as Friday is always the busiest day of the week thus I couldn't rest after taking medi. In fact, I called belle and ask her to email some work over and I can do it at home. So hard-working right? That's princess... keke!!!

This weekend I am a good gal cos even receive a few invites but I still choosed to stay home... Haha, in fact is I am really too sick to step out lor. If I have just a little more energentic, I will have vroom..... out I go...keke!!!

Nothing much to blog about, the whole weekend spend online playing games. Andy, as usual mahjong, mahjong & mahjong...

Got to go, tata!!!

No comments: