Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This is called what it is called

I wanna blog this post starting with the prayer. My dear father in the heaven,I am very grateful to you for giving me this opportunity to live in this wonderful world,my lord,with this prayer,I ask for your blessings on my dear Katherine,my family,my friends.May angels fill their nights and bless their days.May they find joy and peace and harmony,May I be a source of happiness in their lives.May our bond be strong and based on truth. May they always know that,in me,they have my support.May I live a life that lives up to this prayer.In the name of Jesus Christ,Amen!
I have already finished the study of this semester,a really busy semester,becourse of fracture mechanics,it’s absolutely a tough one.Last Friday,we had the exam of this course,we had 5 master students to take the exam,there were only 5 test questions,and we would finish them within 5 hours,somebody thought it’s enough,maybe not necessary, to finish 5 questions in 5 hours, I wanna only say,you did not understand the situation here.One hour after the beginning of the exam ,3 guys gave up,they did not figure out even one question,just left me and another guy.4 hours passed I'd already finished 4 questions,when I was calculating the last one,the Professor Per(He is the chairman of the National Committee of Mechanics of Sweden,one of the most famous professor of solid mechanics all over the world now.) came to my desk and check the answers of the 4 questions I had done.You know I was very nervous then,I just wrote the answers but I hadn't checked it yet.He looked at my papers for a while,I saw a satisfactory smile on his face,and at the same time ,I knew that I did a really good job.He said to me that I was great,I had no problems about the questions.For the last question, the professor asked me if I could solve the problem,and I told him I really didn't know how to figure it out,so the professor help me to draw a figure and demonstrate the relationships between the 2 variables and told me that I could finish this problem at home,and then he collected all my 4-answered-questions and took them away,and said to me:You are free now,and have a nice week end.
Now we have 3-months summer vacation,I think I'd better make a plan of travelling in Sweden during this beartuful summer.

No comments: